Sylvia Lokollo Personal Trainer
Sylvia is a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, qualified Rehab Trainer and a Personal Trainer, specialising in the areas of human movement and fitness for performance and everyday living. She holds a range of other qualifications relevant to both the corporate and fitness industries, including two Masters Degrees in Human Resources Management and International Tourism. Other credentials relevant to the fitness industry are listed below.
As a Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, Sylvia uses a systematic process to structurally assess, correct and strengthen your body to function at its optimal level. This life coaching strategies helps with muscle and joint pain of the neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle and foot. This training is designed to help people move and function with minimal pain in their daily activities
Sylvia also incorporates the core training principles of dynamic and functional movements, designed to improve strength, mobility, agility, balance and coordination. This form of exercise is ideal for fat loss, figure/physique competition and sports specific training. In addition you’ll feel healthier, lighter and stronger to reduce stress levels and build self-esteem and confidence.
- Licensed AWF Sports Power Coach
- Personal Trainer
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – The Biomechanics Method
- Master Rehab Trainer
- Kettlebell Level 2
- ViPR Certified Trainer
- TRX & Rip Trainer Certified
- Boxing & Kickboxing for Fitness
- Filipino Martial Arts – Kombatan Arnis
Past Sports Training & Competitions:
- National Women’s Tennis Champion, Pakistan
- NJCAA Division 1 Tennis,McLennan Community College
- NCAA Division 1 Tennis,University of New Orleans, U.S.A.
- Federation Cup Tennis Tournament – Pacific Oceania representative
- Australian National Bodybuilding Figure Competitor
M: 0403 709 633