Mark Day – Combat Instructor
Mark is the co-founder of Combat Martial Arts and Fitness (CMAF) and founder and owner of Body Mindz Excel (BME). Mark is a qualified martial arts instructor, Diploma in Sport (Development), Cert IV in Sport Coaching, and registered MDW Combatives Trainer with Combat Martial Arts and Fitness in Richmond, Melbourne.
He has been practicing martial arts and self-defence for 16 years and actively involved in fitness and sport for 25 years. He has followed his passion with martial arts and self-defence through extensive travel around Australia, Europe, and South East Asia competing in and attending numerous training camps.
He has also taught self-defence to female only groups, underprivileged, and not-for-profit organizations. Mark’s proven experience is often sought after abroad where he has hosted various seminars.
QUALIFICATIONS & HONOURS
- 4th Dan Black Belt – Filipino Kombatan Arnis Presas Style
- Co-chief Instructor Victoria – Filipino Kombatan Arnis
- Hall of Fame Induction – IPMAF Philippines Worldwide Organisation 2007
- Authorised MDW Trainer
- Diploma in Sport (Development)
- Cert IV Sports Coaching (Martial Arts)
- 1st Dan Black Belt – Kali: Arnis de Mano
- Trained in Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, Wrestling, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Kali Sikaran, and Balintawak
- Blue Belt – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Brown Belt – Shukokai Karate
- First Aid Level 2
- Working With Children Check Card